It paid off!!!!!!

5:58 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well after putting in a heap of study time (and sacrificing any scrapbooking & sewing time), I was really pleased to find out that I got 82% in the end of semester neurological exam. I'm so happy and glad that I put the time into doing the study. But now we have a four week break so I am planning to get stuck into my sewing. I have a few dotee doll swaps that I have to get done. I am also working a quilt design using the amy butler fabrics I bought off etsy a while back.

Even though I had to study, I managed to get away and go to a crop for Jen's Birthday. I decided to digi scrap as it was easier to just pack up my laptop, external harddrive and graphics tablet instead of trying to decide what to take from my scrapping stash. We had been at an eisteddford the previous weekend and I was able to take some beautiful photos of my daughter that I used to scrap.




I also used a photo of Lockyer when we first got him.... he's a fair bit bigger now.


I'm still tired from the weekend. A few of us from work flew down and back to Sydney for a neuro conference on Saturday. It was really good and I learnt a great deal but doing it all in one day made it an 18hr day with a 3am start so I was completely exhausted. Luckily I didn't have to work Sunday.... I don't think I would have been able to.

That's all from me for now, Kiara has a dress up day at school so I need to go and get her pirate costume all sorted out.

Take Care,
Terri

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the result of your exam I love the green digi layout that you did.