Calendar Wallpaper

9:07 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

At SBC the lovely Carole Janson has a monthly calendar page challenge going.  I thought I'd take it a step further and create a digi calendar layout that I could have on my laptop as the wallpaper.  I plan to make a new one each month.

March

I'm pretty happy with it.  I've used elements by Vera Lim, Tracey Ann Robinson, Melissa Rose and Audrey Neale.

I've mainly spent this week getting uni stuff sorted out.  After having a mini breakdown last week when we got the assignments and the first weeks worth of learning I am much more calmer now.  I must admit I've been slack on my days off this week.... having trouble getting into the study. 

At swap-bot I'm in a 'dotee for my daughter' swap.  We have to make dotee dolls for our swap partners daughter based on stuff that they like.  The girl I have to make a dote for is in to highschool musical, chopsticks, monkeys, crazy patterns and the letter 'M'.   Will have to put my creative cap on to come up with something suitable.  Will post a pick when I'm done.

Well that's all from me at the moment

Terri xx

1 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the doll swap! Sounds like she could be a very funky doll!