Blog Challenge Week 2:- 'What makes me laugh'

5:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The theme for this weeks challenge is 'what makes me laugh'.... when I set the challenge I thought it would be an easy topic.... but I'm having trouble.



WORK:- I know that may sound funny but some of the things we get up to at work really makes me belly laugh. A hospital can be a really funny place (especially if you have a warped sense of humour). Some things patients, other staff & the doctors do is just so stupid that you can't help but laugh. I have a lot of fun at work and have a great laugh most days I'm there.



PIPER (my niece):- She is 3 years old and some of the things she says, thoughts she has and the faces she pulls are just so cute & funny.



KIARA (my daughter):- She is 10 years old and has her own opinions and thoughts about the way the world works. She says some of the strangest things about certain subjects but is so adamant that what she's saying is indeed fact... I can't help but laugh.... although it gets hard sometimes not to laugh in front of her.



FRIENDS:- Hanging out with friends can make you laugh. It's always fun to have a good giggle with friends.



SCOTT (my brother):- Always end up laughing whenever I spend time with him. He is so funny..... especially when he's hanging s..t on our mum. She thinks he's being serious which makes it even funnier. He is also good at sending people up. He was hypnotised at a show once and the video of that is just the funniest thing I've ever seen.



JASPER (my budgie):- He thinks he's a bat. We always finding him hanging upside down on his perch. he also fights with his swing. It's funny to watch him try to push it out of the road and then have to duck when it swings back so it won't hit him & knock him of his perch.



WILL SMITH:- I love him and think he's gorgeous. I really enjoy watching interviews that he gives as he is just so naturally funny.... always makes me smile & laugh.



MUSIC:- When I hear certain songs it reminds me of my teenage years and what we got up to.... that always makes me laugh. We had so much fun as kids but didn't realise just how lucky we were at the time.



That's about it for now as I've got to go and study. I think when you're older your study ethics change.... I know I never was this dedicated when I was a young, fulltime uni student. It's quite ironic really, I'm studying the anatomy of the brain and end up with a headached after doing so.

That's me done for now.

0 comments: