2 posts in one day - OMG!!!

5:48 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well I've gone from being the world's worst blogger to haveing two posts in one day. I've just finished my March calendar page for the lovely Carole Janson's challenge at SBC. I've still got to do the January & February one to catch up.



I went to use my Cricut Design Studio but it kept wanting me to reformat it. Very frustrating. Have emailed customer support so suppose I'll just have to wait for a reply from them. Like I said in my 'favourite things' post.... I love technology but hate it when it stuffs up.



Went into SBC and paid the balance of my retreat money.... now just have to concentrate on saving spending money for the retreat. Got to say hello to Katie, Ang, Leisa & Kerrie. Also picked up my clear acrylic album. I think I'll work on this at the retreat. Just need to think of a theme for it. Also bought some Kaiser craft felt borders.


Here is the large dotee doll I made to sit on my sofa. Was fun to make a big version.

Have to run Kiara needs collecting from dance class.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done with the blogging. I am going to try and be better yeah right