Valentines Day!!!!!

3:53 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
These are the beautiful flowers my husband surprised me with this morning. Mark is not the most romantic man but every now and then he does surprise me. I felt a bid bad as we don't normally worry about Valentines Day as my birthday is only two days before, so I didn't get him anything this year.

Speaking of birthdays, I had a nice time despite the fact I had to work. One of my friends at work brought in a yummy coffee cream cake which I had to break the diet for (....it's not an excuse really.... she would have been insulted if I didn't have a piece), Mark gave me a nintendo ds lite that I wanted and some money that I'm not sure if I'll spend it at Scrapbook City, buy fabric or buy more Pandora beads. Mum & Dad sent me money so I could get more beads for my bracelet which I got today. I got a cute little teapot, a mobile phone and a cupcake with a cubic zirconia on the top as well as another aqua coloured murano glass bead. Sorry no photos as it keeps getting lens flare when I tried to take a photo. I'll put up a photo when I work out how to avoid that. The kids got me a CD and I'm pretty sure my brother & sister-in-law have also got me beads for my bracelet.



My Dotee Doll obsession has kicked off in a big way. They are just so addictive. I only discovered them on Friday night but since then have now made 6 of the little girls. Two are for a swap I signed up for at swap-bot.com they are so cute.




I have these sitting on a table in my lounge room and they look so cute. I think I'll need to get a bigger bowl to put them in though. I'm planning on making a really big one to match the colour of my lounge room so it can sit on the sofa amongst my scatter cushions.

My son Brady got his first job. He will be working at McDonalds afterschool. He has orientation next Saturday. He is so looking forward to getting some money of his own. They just grow up so fast don't they. I'll have to get some photos in his uniform when he gets..... he'll protest I'm sure, but I'll get them anyway.

That's about it for now..... have to get Kiara of to dance class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute Terri. Keep up the good work in the blogging department

Katie said...

Loving your new look blog Terri! Those dolls are so cute aren't they?! Oh and sounds like you had a pretty good birthday too!

Dot said...

So glad you had such a good birthday! And I am happy you are enjoying making the Dotee dolls. Yours are lovely!

A friend of mind made me a HUGE Dotee doll last year that always makes me smile.