Back from Mini Holiday

7:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi everyone. Well we just spent a lovely three nights in Caloundra. We stayed in a cabin at a little caravan park that had it's own toilet & shower, was right on the water & had a BBQ at the front door. It was such so nice to get away with the kids for a few days. Kiara was funny. As soon as we got there she set her bed up on the top bunk, laid out her sleeping bag, put her Hello Kitty rug on top, her pillow and her teddy bear. We spent some time out in the boat.... I'm so sunburnt despite putting sunblock on. We also went to the air museum which was interesting. Mark and the kids did a bit of fishing and I had some time to relax and read a book.



This is a picture of the kids taken at the lookout at Caloundra.



Photo taken at the Queensland Air Museum..... the kids loved it.



I took my laptop & external hard drive and was able to do some digi-scrapping as well. I've decided to get serious about losing weight and have decided to make a digi-scrapping diary. This is the first page stating the goal weight I will be losing. I'm not sure if I like the page or not (as was tired when I did it), so I may even redo it. One of the things I like about digi-scrapping is that if you don't like the L/O you can start again and haven't wasted any products.

That's it for now. I've started a blog theme challenge with some girls from SBC. This weeks theme is..... my favourite. I'll put that post up hopefully tomorrow.




0 comments: