Blog Challenge Week 1:- Favourite Things

4:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I started a weekly blog challenge at SBC to get us all motivated to update our blogs. This weeks theme is..... Favourite Things. My favourite things are:-

To Relax:- Reading, Stitching, Scrapping. I really love when I have the house to myself on a Saturday morning and I can watch back to back craft shows while I stitch.

Space:- I love my craft room.... it is my sanctuary. It is now just the way I want it to be. I have a TV & DVD in there. I can sew, design, scrap, draw & paint, or sit at the computer and look at craft sites or blogs on the web to my hearts content. Sometimes I just come in here if I'm stressed and sit and I am instantly calm.

Threads, Ribbons, Buttons and Fabrics:- It may seem silly but a pile of these things to me is like a kid getting a big bag of lollies. I've collected so much of this over the years that now when I have an idea or see something I want to make I can start the project right away as I have it all at hand. I just love the colours, the textures, the way it all looks in glass jars on my shelves. Yummy!!!

My Ipod, Laptop, Graphics Tablet, Nintendo DS & my Navman:- I am such a techno junkie. I love gadgets. I often look in places like WOW & JB Hifi to see what new stuff is out there. Of course I hate it when technology mucks up.

Rocky Road Overload Ice Cream:- I know it's not healthy but that is just the best ice cream. I don't have it that often but when I do I DO NOT share it with anyone!!!

Getting my nails done:- Now I don't actually enjoy sitting there while the lady does my acrylic nails but I love having nice nails. It is really the only beauty indulgence I partake in on a regular basis.

Dotee Dolls:- These are becoming my new obsession. They are so cute and so easy to make. Each one ends up with it's own little personality. It's amazing how playing with beads and fabrics can make you feel so happy.

That's about all I can think of for now.

0 comments: