Dotee Dolls

11:28 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
While browsing through various blogs at work last night I stumbled across this site where the lady, Dot (who is Austalian) has designed this free little doll pattern that is fast becoming an addiction for heaps of people. People are making these and swapping them with other people all over the world.



I'm going to have ago at making some of these. I've already got heaps of fabric, felt, beads etc in my craft room already. And as always when I get addicted to something I've gone ahead and joined a fairy dotee swap. I found this great site www.swap-bot.com where you can search for and sign up for all sorts of swaps. I haven't checked if there is any scrapping swaps as was son engrossed looking at dotee dolls.

Well I have now been awake for 30hours as got up at 05.30hrs yesterday and couldn't sleep and then did night shift. I then couldn't go straight to sleep as had to take the kids to their fathers and then I got all excited about starting to make dotees so have spent the morning sorting out all my beads, charms, fabrics etc so I can start making one tonight at work.

Until next time.

1 comments:

Dot said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog and Dotee dolls! Glad you are enjoying making them so much.

Look forward to seeing your creations. Am sure your Dotee's are gorgeous!

And yes, they can be VERY addictive :)