BLOG CHALLENGE #5 - Sweet or Savoury

5:18 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

OR

Sweet or Savoury? Good question. I would say that I love a little bit of both. If it's that time of the month or if I've just eaten a spicy curry, I always crave choclate.... expecially top deck from Cadburys. If it's just for a treat or a pick me if I've had a bad day the potato chips are the things I need. Especially Smith's Chicken or Salt n' Vinegar chips.... I don't like the thins or ruffles just the classis cut ones.

Of course I know that I shouldn't really eat any of these things but you can't be good all the time right? Wouldn't be so bad if I could just stop at a few pieces of chocolate or some of the bag of chips but I usually start eating it and then end up eating the whole lot!!!!!

1 comments:

Dot said...

Ooh..I am with you with the topdeck chocolate! I don't eat chocolate very much these days. But I LOVE this one!