Meet Our New Baby.........

5:53 AM Edit This 3 Comments »

Meet our little labrador puppy 'Lockyer', (yes I know the name's not the best but Mark named him and it is his dog.... we call him 'Locky'). He is 8 weeks old and we picked him up on Friday night from Kym at Barkooli Labrador Breeders. Mark has wanted a labrador for as long as I've known him so I thought I'd surprise him. It's been about 16 weeks of secret emails, talks with the kids etc. Everyone we work with knew of the surprise so it was so good that we all managed to keep it a secret for so long.

Well Mark's reaction when he first saw him made it, and the expense all worthwhile. He actually cried.... which was so heart warming. He has fallen in love with him right away.... as have the kids and I.

Locky is a bit of a sook, especially when he's being scolded for trying to chew on my craft basket or coffee table. We've had a few wee & poo accidents, but otherwise he seems to be fitting in really well. Fitting in! He is ruling the house. It is so like having a new human baby in the house.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey terri, how are you !!! just thought I would pop over and say hi.

locky is just beautiful, there is something magical about having a puppy, they are sooooo beautiful.

keep in touch.

steph xo

Dot said...

Hi Terri

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Locky is just beautiful and I loved reading about Mark's reaction to him too.

Am sure Locky will bring many years of happiness to your family.

Dawnie said...

What a super cute new baby and I know that one is going to be VERY SPOILT.Gotta say I just Love your blog banner, very COOL.
Have a great day

Dawnie T