BLOG CHALLENGE #4 - what's in my handbag

5:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am so far behind posting these challenges which is pretty silly as I'm the one setting them. My handbag is usually either a red leather backpack or a brown leather backpack. I prefer these as I am able to have my hands completely free when out & about.

My bag usually has my wallet, phone, lipgloss, navman, nintendo DS lite, ipod,(I am such a gadget junkie!!!) pens, carkeys, hospital ID & drug & locker keys,and some payslips.

I have a heap of handbags, at last count there was 25 but don't use them hardly ever. I usually buy them just because I like them. Some are practical and some are funky and some I have no idea why I bought them but can't part with them.

At the moment with uni, I am lugging a big black briefcase/laptop case to work with me everyday. It's not very pretty but it holds documents, textbooks and laptop ....can't wait for this course to be over.

0 comments: