Learning about web design

9:02 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well not really but Bruce (a very patient man who has put up with me asking dumb questions about websites for a while now) showed me how I could add some more colour to this blog. So I made this patterned side border..... do you like it? I think it jazzes the blog up a bit. It took me awhile to get it just right and I'll most probably change it later but for now I'm happy with it.

Just received this semesters course work and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. It was just the same at the beginning of the year. I'm sure I'll be alright once I get started but I have really enjoyed having the last few weeks free to do what I wanted. I plan to try and stay a week ahead of the course work..... only time will tell how successful THAT goal will be.

I have also joined St Aiden's Choir. I used to be in school choirs all the time when I was younger and also enjoyed singing in groups and the fun involved. We'll be meeting every Tuesday night so am really looking forward to it. One of the managers at work is also in the choir so it will be nice to have a familiar face when I go next week.

That's all for now, I have to hop into bed as have an early start in the morning.

Terri xx

2 comments:

Dot said...

Hi there Terri

I love the new look of your blog! The banner at the top looks great (gorgeous color combinations). Your blog looks lovely and fresh.

Am glad you have joined a choir so you have a fun outlet. You really are am amazing person Terri. Can't imagine how you fit everything in!

Sounds like you have a good plan for your study this semester. Hope it all goes well for you.

My life seems very tame in comparison to yours!

Jo said...

I think I may have to schedule some time in with you a couple of weeks ahead. LOL

Enjoy.

Jo
xx