Some Shopping & Other Stuff

5:53 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Well a couple of weeks ago I went on a bit of a shopping spree on etsy and bought some yummy new fabrics. I was so excited when they all arrived this week. They all look lovely don't they? I can't wait to get creative with them.... I have so many ideas but not sure when I'll get them all done as University has started back this week and it looks like it is going to be difficult.







I also received this cute cupcake themed Dotee doll from a lady named Martha Hannema from a swap-bot swap.


Martha also sent some cute cupcake fabric and cupcake ribbon as well. She is currently hanging up in my craft studio.

On my spending spree I also bought some new quilting tools.



Looking forward to playing with these new goodies.

My little baby turned 11 years old this week. All she wanted was a trampoline (she's actually been wanting one since she was 4yrs old but Mark thought they were too dangerous). She was so excited when she came home and saw it set up in the backyard (as you can tell from the mile wide grin on her face). She didn't have a long time to play however as she was running late for dance class. Happy Birthday sweetheart.



And finally.... an updated photo of Lockyer.... he is getting so big and at times very naughty. We keep finding him asleep on the good lounge chairs, he now can get up on our bed and looks very put out when you make him get off. He is still very cute though and very much loved by every one in the family.



Until nest time,
Terri xx

2 comments:

Scrap Ronnie said...

Loving that fabric Terri. I want them all in patterned papaer!! especially the asian ones!! YUM!!

Anonymous said...

The fabric is stunning I'm so jealous .I will be back to see what you make.
Love from sesga xx